Manual Refill Cart for Gravimetric Liquid Color Dosing Powered by MIDEXX™
Innovative mobile color dosing platform designed for continuous dosing and dispensing of liquid colorants and additives. Pair with MID progressive cavity pump to achieve ultimate accuracy.
MIDEXX-MRC for Gravimetric liquid color dosing is an innovative mobile color dosing platform designed for continuous dosing and dispensing of liquid colorants and additives. The proprietary Gravimetric dosing technology powered by MIDEXX™ platform, enables the system to dispense with extreme accuracies which make it the perfect dispensing system for low dosage metering applications such as PET.
This system is equipped with a Progressive Cavity Pump and integrated no miss quick disconnect capability that is designed for fast and easy color changeovers with minimal effort. MID series Peristaltic or Geartype liquid dosing pump can be installed alternatively. The Manual Refill Cart is ruggedly designed to withstand demanding industrial environments. Mobile Color where and when you need it!
Explore more MID innovative controllers for continuous liquid color dosing and liquid dosing pumps:
- Peristaltic, Progressive Cavity, or Gear type pump-head drive
- Continuos Gravimetric dosing powered by MIDEXX™ platform
- Stepper Motor Drive for precise metering
- 6.4 Gal stainless steel liquid Reservoir
- Reservoir Lid Mixer (optional)
- Automatic or Manual calibration
- Injection and Extrusion dispensing modes
- Automatic adjustment to injection cycle recovery time variations
- Universal electrical power input of 100-220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Automatic storage of settings during power down
- USB connection
- Wi-Fi connectivity and remote Control and Monitoring Software (optional)
- Ergonomic and compact engineered design
- Steel construction with powder coated finish
- Industrial bumpers and 5″ wheels for ease of movement
Model: MIDEXX-MRC | Reservoir: 24 (L) 6.4 (Gal)
Dimension (width): 555 (mm) 22 (inch)| Dimension (length): 915 (mm) 36 (inch) | Dimension (height): 1000 (mm) 40 (inch)
Weight: 55 (kg) 120 (lbs)