Gravimetric Blender powered by TRIDEXX™
Precise Weighing of Every Batch. MID-GB line of Gravimetric Blender designed to provide proportionally precise mixing of several types of materials for the purposes of injection molding, blow molding and extrusion.
The MID-GB line of gravimetric blenders are designed to provide proportionally precise mixing of several types of materials for the purposes of injection molding, blow molding and extrusion. There are 2 model sizes available based on the number of materials being used and the size of throughput required. Batch sizes range from 3 – 8kg.
The MID-GB employs the use of high precision electronic weighing scales in order to ensure precise weighing of every batch and to ensure accuracy of levels up to plus/minus 0.5g for each ingredient Hopper low level sensors are available and provide advanced warning when materials are running low.
Micro scale metering valve is also available for metering materials with proportions that fall within the 0.2%-0.5% range.
- The MID-GB line of blenders are mounted directly onto machines
- Floor stand is optional for applications that do not require machine mounting
- Also optional are pneumatic discharge plates, storage hoppers and suction boxes for use with floor stands (see schematic below)
- Each model is equipped with a secondary discharge valve for modular proportion within 0.5%-5%
- Micro scale metering valve is optional for metering materials with proportions that fall within the 0.2%-0.5% range.
- Material hoppers can range from 2 to 6 depending on the application and model selected
- Batch sizes can range from up to 3.0 Kg to up to 8.0kg
- Throughput can range from up to 200 Kg/hr to up to 600 kg/hr
- All parts are detachable for easy cleaning